mardi 15 décembre 2009

First Thrills

Symon from Sydney, 12/15/2009, 09:30pm on roof top of eva's backpackers

John Frusciante is invading my ears and it gave me the need to share my feelings.
Bats are flying behind my neck, laundrys are in fonction, many people are drunk or seems to be, and the price of beers is rising right at this moment.
Sydney is fashion, but not less interesting and nice.
The trip can begins for us : we just bought our mobile house, from 1986, a very good year ! We'll receive keys this week end.

Consequences are not important, only choices we made, make or will make.
The way you choose to live is like the bass and loud rythm in a great sound. You know you're right, even if it wasn't what you are expecting for.

We met another Simon with dreadlocks. We met so many german people. We met aborigines beggars, we met a strange wind running through the surf, we met a wild sun, we met so many things in only six days, I can't imagine what we will met in one year, but i'm sure we will come back changed. I hope so.
And I hope people who stayed in France will change to, to have something to share.

I miss a lot of you

Roll

Simon

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi you old bags !

    Sounds good, we want to see pictures of this lego van !
    Enjoy your trip to Melbourne.
    Miss you both

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. rooftop, drunk, van, surf ... god i need to escape from french tough reality !
    enjoy a lot
    ps : i like your style man, you sound like a modern phylosophic writer ;)

    RépondreSupprimer